15 July 2010

eastern market series | tina baby collections

remember my post on "the little clutch that could"? well for the greater good of mankind, i've decided to reveal my source: tina baby collections. clutches and bags range from $22 and up. jewelry is moderately priced, and you can score some great silk scarves and ties for around $10. she also has a limited selection of vintage frocks and blouses. more photos of great accessories and finds after the jump!



you can score this genuine leather clutch for about $25 bucks!

my personal favorite, this great grey leather crossbody.  $24.
karen @ morethanaruby.wordpress.com loved this crosshatched leather crossbody priced at $24 bucks. we may have to make another trip to scoop this up!
goodies goodies galore! :)
for more information on any items on your vintae wishlist, email Kindall W. Hudgins at kinhudg@aol.com, or visit her stand in Eastern Market!

2 comments:

  1. my boy Zack put me on to your blog and i love it! i went to howard and frequented this stand in eastern market all the time! miss dc wayy too much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for checking out my blog! go to shopvisualqueue.blogspot.com if you're interested in some designer goods that i've posted on sale!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

have u seen my closet?

have u seen my closet?
free shipping on items $100!

Search This Blog